alpaastero

Libav and Free Software development

The Libav sprint

Leave a comment

Four Libav developers met for a four-day sprint, including two OPW interns. It was productive: we discussed various aspects of the project and coded. There was not much pair programming, but everyone made progress. I wrapped up the RealAudio code, dropping SIPR support (it turned out that the old implementation I was using as a reference did not actually support SIPR-in-RealAudio; I wish I had realized that before spending a couple of weeks on it). I also added some tests, as there were none for RealAudio files (the RealAudio tests in Libav were all for RealAudio streams in RealMedia files). There was also a lot of delicious Libav chocolate.

At this point, I am implementing RealMedia demuxing.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s